Responsibility / Duty:
- Market Research Analyst will be responsible for conducting research on market sizing and forecasting, competitive intelligence and benchmarking, and industry analysis.
- Should be doing online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Should understand business objectives and design reports to discover prospective business preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Provide competitive analysis on market offerings, identify market trends, pricing, business models, and Operation methods.
- Applicant should have excellent spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills and high attention to detail
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinker
- Experience as a market research analyst
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in processing and analyzing raw data into reports
- Should have in-depth knowledge of market research concepts, practices, and procedures
- Should have good experience in data analysis and integrate multiple data sources
- Should be expertise in data charting, Excel, MS Office and PowerPoint reports.
Find US/Canada commercial construction lead details from given web sources and update in the specified format.