Education Level Offered: PostGraduate, UnderGraduate
Gender Basis: Co Ed College
Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology is an undergraduate, liberal technical institution committed to academic excellence. We teach learner-center method and recognize that valuable learning takes place in and outside the class room, on and off campus. We prepare students to translate critical thought into action.
The college has a liberal arts foundation, but the curriculum is designed to have specific and sometimes niche applications in the world. Students are encouraged to explore their major discipline from the first year, gain practical knowledge and develop conceptual and critical thinking skills.
- B.E.Civil Engineering [CIVIL]
- B.E.Computer Science Engineering [CSE]
- B.E.Electronics and Communication Engineering [ECE]
- B.E.Electrical and Electronics Engineering [EEE]
- B.Tech. Information Technology [IT]
- B.E.Mechanical Engineering [MECH]
- M.E.Applied Electronics
- M.E.Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E.Computer Science and Engineering [with specialisation in Networks]
- M.E.Embedded System Technologies